Earlier this month, I attended a L'oreal event. Invitation didn't state what product launch was it, just theme of Red / Black, so me (& the other bloggers) were really curious & excited about it! Hehe
Headed to the event together with Min Ru (Miss Rusty) at the Talent Cafe :)
<p>Us :) :)
& the team presented us w a short & light hearted skit to stir our curiousity about what range are they exactly revealing that night!:
It was about how a girl, waking up seeing herself looking damn cui in the mirror, having friends telling her she looked older, and hurtful comments from beautician saying she needs to invest a few Ks to cure her face. #demoralized
& That's how we started on skincare!
1) Self realisation
2) Comments from Peers
3) Feedback from beautician
For me, I started out pretty late. My mum had really good skin, and didn't need to apply anything *jealous*. Too bad I didn't inherit any of my mum's genes for the skin :( and had skin which were really prone to acne during my teenage years. No one were there to educate me on proper skin care, and to be honest, I had always used pimple cream as a moisturizer (!) during my secondary school days! :O I guess that explains why my face is so dried up.
Thankfully, I became more vainpot in poly and started using sunblock & masks for hydration etc. and I heard that once you have reached 20+, it's time to use anti-ageing products! Scary as it sounds.... I was introducted to L'oreal Revitalift White (Anti-ageing series targetted for the younger genreation, as represented by the spokesperson, Hebe from S.H.E) & I really love it. My first set of skincare :)
Anyhow, my point is, it's never too young to start using skincare. It's better to start prevention earlier anyway :)
Now, I shall introduce you L'oreal new range that is about to be launched here in Singapore! It had been released in other countries, and caused lot's of buzzzzz, so I'm very excited to share this with you the highly anticipated .......................
Revitalift Laser X3 !! </p>
This range consists of:
1) Renewing Anti-Aging Serum
2) New Skin Anti-Aging Cream
3) Anti-Aging Transforming Eye Cream
^ & SEE! I NO BLUFF U! Product damn hot right! (Read full article here
So here's my review after using the REVITALIFT LASER X3 range for about 1 week:
1) Renewing Anti-Aging Serum ($49.90): This cream based serum may looks very thick, but when applied, it was absorped quickly. Skins feels significantly smoother. & pores seems to have tightened!
2) New Skin Anti-Aging Cream ($39.90): This cream is a little too thick for my liking. Skin feels sticky even some time after application, & probably non-buildable for make up. That aside, my skin did feel more moisturized & "replumped" as it claimes! Some scars had seem to lighten too!
Oh! And I almost forgot to mention this! Both the serum & cream have a really nice and special scent! It's apple / pear kinda smell, which makes it reaallly refreshing! I My mum loves it too! ;D
3) Anti-Aging Transforming Eye Cream ($37.90): I'm the most excited for this as it's my time experimenting with an eye product! & it came just in time to help erase the dark eye rings & "unpuff" those eye bags from staying up late! I like the metal applicator and the cooling effect, it's my favourite of this range!
So far so good, no outbreaks or any side effects for me. As much as I'm liking this range, with powerful ingredients such as pro-xylane + adenosine used, don't expect it to be a 100% substitue for a laser treatment. But no doubt, this range gives intense treatment focusing on renewing, replumping skin and correcting fine lines / wrinkles to slow down the aging process! Give it a try!
Remember to look out for REVITALIFT LASER X3 coming to stores this March!! ;)</p>
& thank u to L'oreal for the invite
(go "Like" their Facebook NOW if you haven't!!)